TSE100B – Screen Box
Designed specifically for testing Cospas-Sarsat beacons, the TSE100B, combined with the industry standard BT100, BT200, or STB100 Series of Beacon Testers, provides the best solution for testing your ELT, EPIRB, or PLB. The TSE100B Screen Box allows you to verify your ELT in normal activation mode, not just self test mode. Verify the encoded GPS capabilities of your ELT; test the G-Switch in your ELT without causing false alerts.
With the patented screened gloves, along with the RF shielded window and interior illumination, you have full control over the ELT and the Beacon Tester without the fear of causing false alerts! You can now test the G-Switch activation in a totally shielded environment.
The TSE100B – Screen Box is perfect for a dedicated test bench or for use in the field. It is portable, and lightweight… weighing only 16 pounds. At a fraction of the cost of a screen room or anechoic chamber, the TSE100B – Screen Box is designed to provide superior attenuation: (> 90 dB) at all ELT frequencies (121.5 MHz, 243 MHz, and 406 MHz).
Some features of the TSE100B – Screen Box include:
- GPS enabled, the TSE100B – Screen Box is GPS enabled to allow you to verify the GPS reception and encoding capabilities of your GPS-equipped beacon
- Powered from a standard USB port connection, it also comes with an AC – to – USB adapter so you can plug into the AC mains
- The external GPS antenna comes standard with a 16 foot cable, these optional cable lengths are available in:
- 25' length
- 50’ length
- 75’ length
- 100’ length
- The TSE100B – Screen Box dimensions:
- Inside: 17: x 11: x 8.5” (43 x 28 x 22 cm)
- Outside: 18” x 12” x 12” (46 x 30 x 30 cm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7 kg)
Direct connection with BT200 Beacon Tester outside of Screen Box.
Direct connection with the STB100 Beacon Test Bench.
Direct connection using BNC cable.
BT200 used inside the Screen Box.